Terms of Service
Service Area Coverage and Availability
- ULTIMATE I.T. SOLUTIONS LIMITED (From this point on referred to as UITS) generally provides services primarily to Athgarvan and the Newbridge region.
- UITS may also accept service requests outside of this area at their discretion.
- UITS also reserve the right to refuse service for any reasons.
- Work done outside of Athgarvan may be subject to a travel charge, which the customer will be made aware of in advance, which is not covered under our No Fix, No Fee policy.
- UITS may also accept emergency service requests outside of normal hours at our discretion for an extra fee.
Terms of Service
- For on site services an adult must be on the premises at all times during the service.
- UITS's engineers must have unrestricted access to the computer.
- The Customer is responsible to supply legitimate licensed software.
- UITS reserves the right to rearrange or cancel appointments but will make every effort to accommodate customers.
- Any work done off site will not begin until the customer receives and accepts a quoted price for works supplied.
- On completion of work the customer will be expected to pay the charge in full unless otherwise agreed in advance.
- All work done is covered by UITS 7 day guarantee. This guarantee only applies to possible difficulties with the service we supplied.
Third Party products
- Any additional parts required are ordered on demand from third parties.
- Though UITS will try to avoid delays in receiving said products we will not accept responsibilities in delays.
- Each products warranty is subject to the manufacturers warranty, though UITS will assist you in the event of failure for the first year.
- In the rare case of extreme delays UITS may, at it's discretion, provide the customer with credit for our service.
No Fix, No Fee
- Our No Fix, No fee Policy means that if the engineer does not possess the necessary technical knowledge or ability to resolve the problem or effect the repair, then no charge is made to the customer.
- If the engineer is able to resolve the problem or effect the repair, but is only prevented from doing so by the customer requesting the engineer not to proceed with the work, then the customer is charged for the engineer's time spent to that point.
- If the engineer is able to resolve the problem or effect the repair, but is only prevented from doing so because the customer does not possess the required (spare) parts, software CD-Rom or Product Key and is not willing to purchase them (Through UITS or elsewhere) then the customer is charged for the engineer's time spent to that point.
- If the engineer provides a clear and precise diagnosis of a failed component and the customer decides not to proceed with the replacement of the component, then the customer is charged for the engineer's time spent to that point.
- In respect to our Data recovery without back-up service it is not covered in anyway by our No Fix, No Fee Policy.
- Pickup charges still apply even when a No Fix, No Fee arrangement has been made.
Please feel free to Mobile:0851128764